Printables

Free Monday Start Monthly Printables

Remember back when we discussed which we prefer on our Monthly View – a Monday start or a Sunday start? Well I decided I prefer a Monday start and have made some new printables to carry us out the rest of the year. My other printables are on this page if you prefer a Sunday start, but for those of you who agree with me – here are your monthly printables! I’m pretty sure these will work both a large Moleskine and on a Leuchtturm 1917 A5, which is what I use. Remember, these are free downloads so if there’s a problem be kind as you point it out to me. I’m a sensitive flower and get my feelings hurt easily.

Landscape Style

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 5.52.03 AMSeptember, 2016

October, 2016

November, 2016

December, 2016

Portrait Style

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 5.52.12 AMSeptember, 2016

October, 2016

November, 2016

December, 2016

Tools I Use:
Notebook: Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Hardcover Dotted
Cover: Custom cover with trail marker from my favorite local race. Made by Makers South
Pens: Currently loving the Paper Mate Inkjoy Gel Pens, Fine Point

You may also like...

11 Comments

1. Thank you for making these available to us. And as far as anyone being unkind. Just think of the bad karma they would have for that month!

2. Anne says:

Thank you so much! I’m definitely a Monday starter & have changed all e calendars to Monday. Now I’m sync’d!

3. Tina says:

Much appreciated!! So much easier than writing out my own calendars (which I had been doing). I start my week on Monday, too!!

4. Bridget says:

I have used your printable calendars for a few months now and LOVE them! However, may I make a suggestion? You could consider adding your website in small print in the corner of the calendar. I only print one month at a time and have had to search for the site again to print the new month when I need it. (I made myself a note this time) But maybe others could have the same problem? Again, thanks for these calendars, they are beautiful AND functional.

5. Thanks – these are great. Wish I would have found them sooner.

6. Pamela says:

Hello! Thank you for these great templates. Are you planning to upload 2017 months with a Monday start as well? Currently I could only find the Sunday start version of 2017. I look forward to your reply!

7. Brianna says:

I love these! Will you be making them for 2017??

8. S. Johnson says:

Why don’t you have February and March 2017 Sunday start calendars available?