Printables

2018 Monthly Printables are Here!

As always – please know I do these for free as a labor of love! We have portrait style and landscape style, Monday start and Sunday start options. Also – these should fit in a standard Moleskine or Leuchtturm1917 journal. If you have any problems, please email me: BulletJournalJoyATGmail.com

Portrait Style

September 2018
October 2018
November 2018
December 2018

Tools I Use:
Notebook: Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Hardcover Dotted
Cover: Custom cover with trail marker from my favorite local race. Made by Makers South
Pens: Currently loving the Paper Mate Inkjoy Gel Pens, Fine Point

You may also like...

31 Comments

1. Thank you so much for sharing your printables!

2. Tammy Jones says:

Thanks!

3. Thank you..this is great!

4. Carrie says:

Thank you so much for doing these!

5. Love the printables. PS: The April 2018 still says 2017.

6. Amy C. says:

Thank you very much for putting these together!

7. thank you SO MUCH for doing this. it’s a lifesaver.:)

8. Thank you for creating these.

9. Angela Walden says:

OMG, I am stoked to get these…Thank you SO MUCH. My handwriting is a bit drab as well and these will help me tremendously. I really appreciate you for doing this for free. Wow. I signed up so can’t wait to see what else you have thought of. 🙂

10. Connie says:

Thank you so much for making the printables!! I noticed one thing with the 2018 calendars(portrait style, Monday start is what I used) April is still 2017, could you please edit? thank you

11. Tiffany says:

I look forward to your free printables every year now that I am a bullet journal convert. Thanks!

12. Lee Cannon-Miller says:

Thank you this has saved me a lot of time x

13. Corey Wagner says:

Thanks so much for sharing these! I use them every year.

14. Thanks once again for making & sharing these!

15. Bernadette says:

Hi there, I love your monthly printables, especially the portrait months. Could you please check April 2018, the ones starting with Monday – it still says 2017. I could white it out, but I’m fussy that way:) many thanks.

16. kelly says:

Thank you so much for providing monthly calendars!

17. Jessica says:

Thank you!

18. Nicholas Kirk says:

Hi. Just want to let you know that the April 2018 portrait style Monday start pdf has the wrong year on it: http://bulletjournaljoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/P_Mon_2018_04.pdf Thanks for the resources.

19. Thank you!!

20. These are fab, thank you for taking the time make them! I’m dipping my toes into the bullet journal waters (again – the first time wasn’t very successful!) and it’s been really helpful to be able to print these calendars out so that I can see exactly where I’m up to xx

21. Kim – I want to tell you that, while I’m not a frequent commenter on your blog, I’ve been reading you for years, and I so appreciate your willingness to be so open with us about how you manage/struggle with/prioritize self care. I started therapy a couple of months ago and have been searching for new ways to organize my life and stay centered on what matters most for my mental health. I’m just starting out, and making lots of mistakes, but finally I’m trying! Your blog has been such a comfort, to know we are all struggling with the same things, and just recently (OK, today), after months of curiosity, I’ve started to explore your bullet journals. Again, thank you for sharing printables, examples, etc. with your readers. It means so much!

1. I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this but thank you for the comment! I was just talking to a friend the other day about ways I even use my bullet journal for mental health!

22. Judy says:

Thank you. Have used a regular calendar for a few months and now have finally gone back to the BJ. The first thing I have done is print of your monthly calendars!
    Blessings.

23. Cate says:

Thank you so much for these. I’ve used a few different ones over the years but yours are perfect for my needs.

24. Joanna says:

Thank you!! You sure made my life a lot easier 🙂

25. I’m so happy I remembered today that you do these. I’ve been too busy to plan my monthly spread the last two months and these are SO PERFECT to print and get it done. I just wanted to thank you again for making these available.

26. Kesha says:

Thank you so much. New to bullet journaling, getting my calendars drawn are a chore for me. This will be a huge help. Wish I had found you earlier.

27. I’m still using your monthlies and tasks checker, I’m very grateful for them and hope you will consider making them for 2019.